What alcohol can you mix with soda?
Here are a few ideas to get you started — try using:
- Rum for a Rum and coke or Cuba Libre.
- Jack Daniels for Jack and coke.
- Any whiskey or bourbon for Whiskey and coke.
- Gin for Gin and coke.
- Red wine and coke for a Kalimotxo (use equal parts)
- Tequila for Tequila and coke.
- Crown Royal for Crown and coke.
What liquor goes well with Sprite?
peach schnapps, 1 oz. blue curaçao, 2 oz. vodka or white rum, and top with Sprite. Stir well and garnish with a lemon wheel.
Does soda go with vodka?
Whether it’s called carbonated water, sparkling water, seltzer, or soda water, the liquid is all the same and it’s a perfect mixer for vodka. The water helps cut the spirit’s strength without diluting flavor while the effervescence adds just a little extra to a cocktail.
What is the best alcohol to mix with Dr Pepper?
High-proof rum, absinthe and grain alcohol like Everclear can all do the trick. But in the case of the Flaming Dr. Pepper, a dose of potent rum helps the drink achieve its distinct flavor, so that is the preferred choice.
What can you mix alcohol with?
How to Pair Mixers with Alcohol
- Tonic gives a hint of bitterness to either gin or vodka.
- Seltzer water adds sparkle to a heavy drink and body to flavored vodkas for a light, low-key sipper.
- Cola is a classic, and goes equally well with whiskey as it does with rum.
What alcohol do you mix Coke with?
We all know that rum and Coke go together like, well, rum and Coke. Whiskey and ginger ale are a classic combination, and gin and juice is more than just a memorable lyric. Even Diet Coke and vodka have become an accepted duo, thanks to Taylor Swift’s powers of persuasion.
Is Sprite good with vodka?
Is Vodka and Sprite good? YES! If you like Sprite, you’ll love this combination since vodka really has no flavour and does not alter the taste of Sprite.
What are the 10 most popular mixed drinks?
The Top 10 Most Popular Cocktails
- Mai Tai.
- Mint Julep. …
- Caipirinha. …
- Margarita. …
- Pina Colada. …
- Californication. …
- Long Island Iced Tea. A cocktail that never seems to go out of style. …
- Apple Martini. The Apple Martini or “Appletini” adds a twist to the typical dry martini. …
What is best to mix with vodka?
Six of the Best Vodka Mixers, According to Us
- Soda Water. For those moments when you want to drink something that barely tastes like anything and you’re fresh out of White Claw, there’s the Vodka Soda. …
- Tonic Water. …
- Orange Juice. …
- Half & Half Spindrift. …
- Grapefruit Juice and a Splash of Soda. …
- Lime Juice and Simple Syrup.
What can you mix with vodka when you have nothing?
7 Great Mixers for Vodka That Aren’t Soda
- Grapefruit Juice. If you’re looking to add a little sweetness to your vodka libation but don’t want a sugar overload, freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice is your best friend. …
- Ginger Beer. …
- Lemonade. …
- Cranberry Juice. …
- Pineapple Juice. …
- Tonic. …
- Orange Juice.
Is vodka fattening on its own?
Pure alcohol contains roughly 7 calories per gram. For reference, carbohydrates and protein both contain about 4 calories per gram, while fat contains about 9 calories per gram. This means that alcohol is nearly twice as fattening as carbohydrates or protein and only slightly less fattening than fat.
Can you drink vodka with water?
According to the brand, the vodka is designed to retain its flavour when mixed with water, supposedly removing the need to mix it with sugar-laden soft drinks or tonic water. … Having both worked in London, they noticed that their local bars were often mixing vodka with soda water, but for them, the taste was unpleasant.
Can you mix vodka with Dr Pepper?
Add ice to cocktail glass and pour in vodka. Add Dr Pepper to glass and top with grenadine. Serve immediately.
Does Jack Daniels go with Dr Pepper?
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Dr. Pepper Soda
A Pepper Jack is a cocktail typically served in an Old-Fashioned Glass. It is a simple mixed drink with 2 ingredients. Follow the cocktail recipe below to learn how to make a Pepper Jack.
Is there rum in Dr Pepper?
literally locked in a vault at the Dr Pepper Snapple Group headquarters in Plano, through the Internet community speculates they are: amaretto, almond, blackberry, black licorice, carrot, clove, cherry, caramel, cola, ginger, juniper, lemon, molasses, nutmeg, orange, prune, plum, pepper, root beer, rum, raspberry, …